samedi 21 mai 2011

Just to make the situation completely Claire . . .

Never being one for a complicated life, I've always thought that one woman is quite enough so just now I'm feeling outvoted. If you actually wish to clone the girl or bloke of your dreams, then I suggest you visit the Salvador Dali museum in Figueras. Girlfriend Claire (pictured-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d) and I felt like a change of scene, so we legged it over the border to Spain. Being as it's only about half an hour away, I can't think why we don't go there more often.

I'm always in two minds about yer man Dali. The man's a total charlatan but an undeniably talented one. Whilst I doubt that there's a single sincere brush stroke in his entire oeuvre, he's also a virtuoso technician, unlike other charlatans that one might mention . . .

3 commentaires:

  1. I'm inclined to agree about Dali. Claire: surely you can't have too much of a good thing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You don't have a spare Claire do you??!! ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer